Terms & Conditions
Used vehicle sales
- I, the Seller, confirm and represent that:
- I can legally sell the Vehicle;
- I accept full and final payment from you, the Buyer, for the Vehicle;
- The Vehicle is not stolen and has not been stolen in the past;
- There is no outstanding finance or money owed on the Vehicle;
- The Vehicle has not been used as a rental Vehicle;
- Full details of any known accidents involving the Vehicle have been given to you, the Buyer;
- There are no known faults with the Vehicle which have not been fully disclosed and explained to you, the Buyer, and is "Sold as Seen";
- The Vehicle is not an unregistered import;
- I have given you, the Buyer, all spare keys, service manuals, radio and other codes for the Vehicle;
- The Vehicle has not been an insurance write-off in category A, B, C or D;
- The Vehicle has not been scrapped;
- I, the Seller, confirm I will provide you with and transfer to you, the Buyer: The Vehicle and associated paperwork including:
- A valid MOT certificate;
- A copy of the V5 Registration Certificate
- Any other documents or assistance to enable you, the Buyer, to complete the registration, tax and insurance for the Vehicle immediately after it is sold.
- I confirm I will post the New Keeper registration certificate document to the DVLA within 3 working days from the date of this agreement.
- I, the Buyer, confirm and represent that:
- All personal details given are current and accurate;
- I have received the New Keeper Supplement from the V5 certificate;
- I have carried out an HPI or AA check on the Vehicle;
- I viewed the Vehicle at the seller's place of business.
- I, the Buyer, accept that:
- The Vehicle is sold in its current condition by reference to the "Sold as Seen"
- The Vehicle is sold as seen without any warranty from you, the Seller.
Payment and ownership
- The price is paid by the Buyer and received by the Seller in full and final payment for the ownership of the Vehicle.
- I, the Buyer, agree and confirm that:
- I will pay for the Vehicle;
- I must pay by cash or cleared funds before I can take ownership of or collect the Vehicle;
- I cannot pay any money through any escrow service, Western Union or money gram unless you, the Seller, agree
PriceThe Purchase Price is the price for the Vehicle, including where applicable accessories
Transfer of Ownership and RiskThe Vehicle will continue to belong to us until the total Purchase Price has been paid in full and the Purchase Price has been received by us in the form of cleared funds. You will, however, be responsible for any loss or damage from when it is delivered to you or delivered into custody on your behalf, and shall insure it accordingly. Ownership of the Part Exchange Vehicle will transfer to us when you take delivery of the Vehicle
Limitation of LiabilityUnless set out otherwise below, we limit our liability for any breach of this Agreement (and for any other liability arising out of or connected to this Agreement) to the amount of the Purchase Price. We expressly exclude all liability for loss of profit, goodwill or contracts and for any indirect, consequential or economic loss.
NoticesUnless stated otherwise in this Agreement any notice to be given under this Agreement must be in writing and sent by post to the address of the person to whom it is addresses as set out overleaf, and shall be deemed to have been received in due course of post.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThis Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
Trade SalesThe company does not accept any responsibility for verifying either mileage or vehicle history on trade sales.
WarrantyThe warranty covers only mechanical breakdown, it does not cover wear and tear and electronics. Please speak with our team for more information.
We offer a FREE annual service and MOT with selected cars. T&Cs apply.
Cancellation under the Distance Selling RegulationsOrdinarily we do not run an organised distance selling scheme.
However, due to the coronavirus outbreak we need to support our valued customers by delivering your vehicle to your home.
If you have ordered and taken delivery of your vehicle without visiting our showroom and you are not buying the car in the course of your trade or business, the following cancellation clause applies:
- You have 14 days to get to know your new vehicle and to make sure it suits you. If you change your mind just let us know in writing by post to 26 Oakdene Road, Redhill, RH1 6BT or in email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to reach us by 6pm on the 14th day following delivery, and we will come and collect the vehicle for a refund.
- We cannot accept a return of the car if it has been damaged, modified or altered from the condition it was delivered in.
- An excess mileage charge of £1 per mile for any mileage over 100 miles in those 14 days will apply. If you do change your mind you cannot use the car once you have notified us - but you must still tax and insure the vehicle until it is collected.
- This cancellation (change of mind) clause does not affect any separate rights given to you in The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
*Please note distance purchases are only available on the full asking price, and there will an administration charge of £100 for each vehicle sold.
**We offer free delivery within 25 miles of Redhill once we have received full payment for a vehicle. Please note we do not accept cash or payment on delivery, all funds must be cleared prior to delivery. Charges apply to deliveries outside the 25 mile radius.